Saturday, May 15, 2010

REDECORATING PAXTON STYLE


THIS EVENING PAXTON DECIDED HE WANTED TO REDECORATE THE LIVING ROOM. HE HAD THE RUGS ALL SWITCHED AROUND AND TWISTED UP INTO LITTLE STATUES THAT I BET HE THOUGHT WERE PLAY MATES AND HE HAD HIS BABIES SCATTERED ALL OVER THE LIVING ROOM. HE WAS A WILD MAN RUNNING ALL OVER AND UP AND DOWN THE STEPS, AT ONE POINTED HE TRIED TO PULL MY PANTS OFF IN A TUG OF WAR AND OF COURSE AFTER IT WAS ALL PICKED UP I LOOKED AT MY OTHER HALF AND SAID I DIDN'T GET A PICTURE OS THE REDECORATING. I REALLY MUST THINK OF THESE THINGS SO I CAN SHOW YOU GUYS WHAT A GOOD JOB HE DOES. HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GREAT WEEKEND THE OTHER HALF AND I ARE GOING THRIFTING TOMORROW.

3 comments:

Bee Lady said...

Hey Marilyn,

Did you get any cool stuff thrifting? Yes, you must take pictures....lots and lots and post them. It's so much fun.

Cindy

Bee Lady said...

Hey it's me again. I received a photo challenge so I tagged you as one of the people I challenged :) It's easy. Check out the challenge on my blog. See ya tomorrow? Cindy

Anonymous said...

Marilyn,,
It was so nice meeting you today, can't wait to come back tomorrow, thanks for the house tour and taking time to chat with me. I'm following your blog, hope to see you visiting me. Blessings,
~Ronda~