Thursday, November 25, 2010

thur. 11/25/10

i hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday with family and friends.
 think positive thoughts for me 2:30 will be her before i know it (mall opens @ 5).
we had a good day spent it with family, ate lots of good food and drank lots of wine. my new open i love from brown county winery- vista red  it's not dry it's kind of sweet. very good you should give it a try i only like the sweet ones but really like this one.
have a great noght and have fun if you venture out blk friday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Now onward to Christmas! O My!!!
♥ Eileen

Bee Lady said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I had Vista White today! I like them both.

Cindy

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

I love red wine - but prefer the sweeter dessert wine rather than the dry. I think it's kind of funny that my name 'Denise' means Goddess of Wine...my daughters get a kick out of it since I do love my wine!! lol