Sunday, May 20, 2012

Yes I'm still alive and still around I've had a lot goin on and haven't felt like I have had anything to post. The garden show was this weekend it was great getting to hang out with all the bees for 2days. They are an amazing group of women and very supportive. I'm lucky to be apart of their lives.
The other half and I have done almost all the planting around the house so the little flower beds are in bloom along with all the flower pots.
I added a button on my side bar after getting back from Vegas last month. I purchased a set of twins and I'm in love!!! At this rate by this time next year they will be seeing mr.Patton for new soles!!!

Today was our first fun adventure at the garden show it was dreadfully hot but we managed for almost the whole day. Everyone loves them and thinks they are just my personality.
***I will add the pic of my outfit when my friend sends it to me.

I will be posting more of the adventures we have together in the future.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. What did you do?

No comments: