Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday samplings

Well of course I had to go to work today for a few hours...but I didn't let it ruin my day!!!

This is some of my inspiration for today. You can't really see the bracelet under the white one but I wrapped it with some of my kaffe fassett's fabric and will be doing the same with the white one. Also I started about a month ago some bracelets with wool and trimmings one them hopefully I will get them posted later this week.



I already had the inspiration to make these but got motivated to get them done because I had to go to work today and we got these in...


Which is exactly what my idea was and had started on the wool bracelets but hadn't had time to start the fabric ones so today I made time.

I think this could be another birds of a feather project maybe...what do you think?
Hope everyone had a great Sunday...tell me how you spent your day?

Cheers from the front porch, ms. Grandma

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: