Saturday, February 16, 2013

Stool contest

This is the before pics of my stool...after 2 coats of paint and some new fabric...




So I took this little guy up and entered him into the stool contest at groovy girl yarn I think he turned out pretty good.



And then yesterday the other half, my mom and pops and I went out to my bros to work in the wood shop to use this...



To make a cool bench out of a small cabinet door I have. My pops started teaching me how to use all the power tools ( jig saw, table saw and circular saw) and I'm in love. He also taught me how to read the ruler so I would know what every single line stands for, I'm not sure that I will caught on to that unless I measure a lot of stuff to get practice.

I hope everyone is warm and cozy cuz it's freezing here 9 degrees as of right now.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Loafer Mountain Primitives said...

That Turtle is way to cute!
Fingers crossed that he finishes first........
Your going to love the power tools. My Honey gives me tools for christmas and birthdays, but my favorite is tools for Mothers day! It really makes all the men around shake their heads and me squeel! Good times!
Tisha

jennifer768 said...

Great turtle stool!I love my tools and you are sure too.Hugs,Jen