Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pre Easter

Wow I haven't posted in awhile. I started a new job almost a month ago and I love the hours but its factory work building parts and my shoulders and back are killing me. It will work for now but I'm still lookin.
I can't believe this Sunday is easter where has the time gone? As I'm typing that my brains is saying to me " oh no now you sound like your parents!" Lol It happens I know we all say we don't want to be like our parents and it happens anyway. But anyway it's makin me think of spring and all the things that come with that warmer weather and the thought of being able to be outside and set on the porch I'm just totally excited about it. I hope everyone else is havin a great start to spring.



Some things I've been workin on.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neat Marilyn