Tuesday, September 27, 2011

After



So I finally got one of my projects done.


The little crochet piece was a gift from reality jane make sure you check out her blog.
Lots of dilly dallying going on getting ready for the fall bitters sweet cabin show this weekend and the weekend of oct 15 & 16. If you live in Indiana you should come check it out. Click the link at the bottom of my page and go to the picture trail to see past shows.

Also with all the rain somebody made a mess...



I had to wipe down the floor and make it spit spot before the other half got home. With all this rain the dogs feet are so wet the ground is really soft. It really makes me smile though I like the rain and I don't mind the mess.

2 comments:

Bee Lady said...

LOVE IT! Very bright and cheery. Reminds me of the couch at the French Flea Market by Hot House Market. Remember that. Which gives me an idea! I have a footstool I was going to crochet a cover for..I think I'll sew one. It's a round foot stool. Anyway, very cool.

Cindy Bee

Unknown said...

Love your Dumptie make over, looks really good with the patchwork xx
Sophie