Sunday, October 9, 2011

Count down


5 days and then I'm on vaca... Woo hoo so excited I've waited all year. The other half is not taking time off so me and the boyfriend are spending the week together...doing some cleaning, reorganizing,cleaning out(my spring cleaning is in the fall or winter around Jan or feb ya I know weird but I never claimed to be normal), painting, antiquing and takin stuff to the food pantry. I will have a busy week. Don't forget if you're in town to come and say hi to me at the bitters sweet fall cabin show. I have been dilly dallying around and will have some new stuff for sale.
( I like the word dally my mama used to call me dad that ( spelled dallie though) his name is Dallas.
Any who I hope everyone's had a great weekend mine was busy I had to work and as always lots going on.
Two things: one I'm hopin to list some stuff in the shop...
2nd I want your opinion the other half wants to go to Vegas... I'm not sure that's my kinda town I don't think I'll have fun. Let me know what u think.




Love this idea...



No comments: