Sunday, October 2, 2011

er

so i was hoping to have pics to post of the fall cabin last night but instead i ahd a migraine and have been in bed since fri at 3. my other half came home last night and said i think you need to go to the dr so off we go to med one which is closed they changed their hours to 5 on sat instead of 8 (it was 6). my only option was the er. we go check me in and i wait 2 hours!!! i told my other half "i'm glad i'm not dying!" they egt me back there and i wait like another 30 min before a drs aid comes in (i never even saw a dr!?) she says she wants to give me a migraine cocktail =0}. "oh okay sounds good to me but i hate needles " she says i feel thats the best thing so i agree. it was supposed to make me tired but didn't {probably because i had been in bed sleeping for also 2 days!!! my head stopped to a dull ache after the meds and a bag of iv so i got to go home. i txted my sister in law and said this gettin old is for the birds!!! this past week has been bad for me. my first migraine came on tue and wed night into thur i got a uti so thur i was at med one getting meds for that and then fri another migraine came i couldn't even finish the meds for the uti because by fri my head hurt so bad i couldn't keep anything down. what a mess i am. anyways does any one have any home remedies for migraines? i usually get a starbucks if i can stomach it and the caffiene helps with my head but they told me to lay off the caffiene for the uti. so i didn't know what to do.
sorry about all the rambling but this is what i've been upto this week.
marilyn aka grandma p (and i feel like one) :(

2 comments:

Bee Lady said...

Marilyn - Get the caffeine...stay on the antibiotics for the uti...you probably got the migrane because you are used to so much caffeine. Get better - I missed you yesterday...we all did.

Cindy Bee

Unknown said...

Starbucks should sell a migraine cocktail~I am so sorry to hear about your headaches Marilyn ~ hope you are up and out soon! ♥ E