Thursday, January 31, 2013

1/31/2013

This weather is craziness...it was 50 degrees yesterday morning and rain, today it's 19 and snow and by tomorrow night they are saying snow and temps around zero with wind chills at 10-16 below. WTH I say my rug rats are freezing!!! They look at me and I know they are saying "tell me again why you got me a hair cut and cut all my hair off?"

Any whoo...I did some painting yesterday and like I said I need to take mor pics because I only took one before pic and that's it. I have spray painted some owls white and they turned out way cute!!! I have 2 more to do so I'll get a before pic of them to post. I also have been painting some wood hangers I got in some bright colors. They are turning out really cut too. I also painted a small mirror. I'm trying to get ready for the winter woolen workshop coming up in February. It's a sat and sun show $10 to get in it covers both days and all the processed go to the historical society. It will be an awesome event because there will be all kinds of demos going on you will see people quilting, spinning yarn, rug hooking, rug punch, punch needle, felting and hand stitching. There also will be people teaching classes both days. You can see the schedule on bethsmainstreetfolkart/picturetrail.com or go to her blog thegrannybee.blogspot.com to get more info.
I am super excited about this show it processed go to a good cause and the people that do this show are amazing if you or someone you know are wanting to learn some kind of handwork this is the place to come because the knowledge of the people at this show is endless. I hope to see everyone there I am going to put all the details on my side bar tonighti hope everyone stays warm over the next few days I'm helping the bee lady move again so I will be trying to do the same.


No comments: