Thursday, June 2, 2011

6/2/11

Here are some pics of the back yard.








So there's still tape on the barn but this was taken about a week ago. The barn is now done!!! The whole outside is painted and we have added lateens and hooks with hanging baskets. I will get more pics and post them of the finished look. I officially HATE to paint!!! I did before this but really do now. I'm glad it's all done. The other half is going to paint the patio tomorrow.
Hope everyone is having a great week.
Marilyn

3 comments:

Taking Heart said...

ADORABLE!!!! Very nice job!

grandma peden's porch said...

Thanks btw used the iPad to post!!! Thanks for the help =o}

Bee Lady said...

Your yard looks nice. I hate to paint too. And I'm getting tired of osb and drywall and insulation too! TIRED OF IT ALL.

Cindy Bee